Diet and exercise for a flat stomach | Yoga Course in Rishikesh India
Contrary to what the ads say, there is no "secret way" for a slim and sculpted stomach. Getting rid of belly fat and restoring skin firmness requires taking a few simple steps, starting with the kitchen and ending with basic exercises that you can do anywhere, without the need for special equipment. You can also easily incorporate them into your daily yoga session. You will be surprised how your belly quickly becomes slimmer, sculpted and firm.
For flat stomach book Yoga Teacher Training in India at YTTI.
Diet rules for a flat stomach:
1. Eat a rich protein breakfast
Start the day with a protein-rich breakfast to release your metabolism and feel full and energized until dinner.
Prepare, for example, a green cocktail by adding almond butter and fruit or make scrambled eggs with vegetables.
2. Don't Get Rid of Pleasure, Introduce Healthy Substitutes
Introduce a few substitutes to reduce fat and calories without losing taste. Choose Greek yoghurt instead of cream, honey or maple syrup instead of white sugar and finish your meal by eating fruit instead of cake or ice cream.
3. Use Fresh Herbs
Fresh herbs such as parsley, coriander, basil and mint will add flavour to dishes without adding many calories, which will reduce the desire to add salt (cause flatulence) and lower calories because you will use less oil and butter.
4. Eat fibre-rich foods
Instead of eating simple carbohydrates such as pasta, bread and white rice, opt for complex, high-fibre carbohydrates.
There are two types of fibre: soluble and insoluble in water. The first of them - occurs in vegetables, fruits, plant seeds. It helps reduce blood cholesterol, so it's worth reaching for carrots, oranges, apples, grapefruits, celery, zucchini and oats.
The second type of fibre - insoluble, occurs mainly in cereals. It has a positive effect on intestinal peristalsis. You will find it in full-mill flour, but also brassica or nuts. Nutritionists recommend that we consume 25 g per day (women) and 38 g (men).
Linseed is extremely rich in both types of fibre!
A table of fibre-rich foods can be found here.
5. Don't Eliminate Fat
Eating healthy fats helps you get rid of belly fat. Make your salad dressing using olive oil, your favourite vinegar or citrus juice. Add chopped avocados to sandwiches and skip the cheese. Although these are small changes, by consistently choosing healthier alternatives every day, you can achieve your goals without feeling denied yourself or dissatisfied.
Exercises for a slim and firm belly:
Joseph Pilates, Tracy Anderson and thousands of talented and creative exercise gurus have created hundreds of variations of abdominal exercises, but when it comes to sculpting the waist, the integrity of movements is more important than fancy choreography.
To achieve a strong, slender belly you need to connect points between your body and mind. I am in favour of choosing simple exercises and focusing on combining breath and movement. The following two exercises, combined with a daily exercise program three to four times a week, is enough to provide clear results.
The board is the Holy Grail of exercise because it builds strength and stability.
How to make it?
- Lie down on your stomach.
- With your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle, place your forearms on the ground and lift the rest of the body off the ground, keeping the body straight line like a wooden board.
- Once you are in the plank position, focus on dealing with the gravity that pulls the abdominal muscles towards the spine. On each exhale, tighten your stomach muscles a little harder. On each breath, hold them there. Try to hold this position for a minimum of 20 deep breaths and 20 deep breaths to finally build a board that you can hold for 80 breath cycles.
- Modification: This exercise can be done with your knees on the ground.
Correctly made crunches strengthen the transverse abdominal muscles (I think of the muscles that work when you suck the abdomen by sliding the zipper from tight jeans), creating internal strength and a flat-looking belly.
How to make them?
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, keeping your heels 12 inches in front of your knees.
- Raise your arms above your head, then bend your elbows and pierce your fingers behind your head. Let the weight of your headrest in your hands.
- Make sure your spine is in a neutral position, which means your tailbone and back of your chest are connected to your weight.
- As you exhale, visualize your lower ribs toward your pelvis as you lift your upper body off the ground.
- Hold in this position for three breaths and three breaths before returning with your body back to earth.
- Repeat the bends paying attention to the quality of workmanship until you feel tired.
Cardiovascular exercises that help reduce stress and strengthen the heart are also a solution to fighting stubborn fat accumulated in the abdominal area. Sprint is the most effective abdominal exercise, so try interval exercises with sprint and fast walking alternately.
Another solution that we honestly recommend;) is an intense burning yoga session combined with the best belly asanas. The following films with Basia Lipska will definitely help!
And it's ready! Follow these rules for healthy eating, do the described exercises three to four times a week, along with your daily interval training, and you'll be surprised how quickly you look and feel great when you get rid of this stubborn belly fat.
Let us know how it works!
Get in Touch: YTTI, Tapovan Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249201, India +91-9319065118
Tags: Yoga Teacher Training India | 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh | Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga in Rishikesh | Yoga India | Yoga School in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga Teacher Training | YTT India